Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thing #21 : Finding & Listening to Podcasts

Podcasting is very cool and something I wish I could get into. I do enjoy listening to audio content, especially interviews. For this discovery exercise, you are supposed to look for and listen to a podcast.

During dinner, I watch NBC's nightly news, and they always mention that they have special podcasts available. I looked on the two suggested site Podcast had their podcast, but Odeo did not.

You can listen/watch this programming over the Podcast website, but sometimes doing other things with your web browser can conflict. I prefer using iTunes to manage my podcasts.

It does a great job indexing podcasts for you to download, working like Google Reader but for podcasts. From their, you can listen to them on your iPod or computer, with it tracking where you left off last time you listened.

No comments: